Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Struggling with the in's and out's.


Penny is still struggling with getting enough to eat. I've been trying to feed her 4x per day because she doesn't eat very much in any one sitting, and doesn't seem to like eating the dry food that's left out for her. She's also had some difficulty with constipation these past few days. The poor cat went and sat in her litterbox 3 times that I noticed on Sunday, before she was finally successful and got to bury something.

Current weight: 6.4 lbs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our cat Pico went through a temporary issue last week. She stopped eating and drinking for three days and was throwing up a lot. I took her to the vet a few times, but they could find nothing wrong. They suggested Pepcid AC, and Pico got better right away.

I hope Penny is doing OK. I wish the fix for her was as easy as for Pico...

Mike